Another Newbie Onboard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SherryMurvin

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Please don't freak out with having another "newbie" :facepalm: on the forums
Just joined Aquarium Advice to help research from the pros! My first saltwater aquarium was at the age of 9 (actually it was mom and dad's since they were the scuba divers). I have always been fascinated with the ocean's reefs since a child. I have just obtained a "pre-owned" 95 gallon glass aquarium from someone. It came with the basics-light, heater, overflow pump, and a 30gallon aquarium which houses a protein skimmer, an"old" RO filter pump, and bioballs/blue filter material.
It has been over 20 years since I researched owning a saltwater tank, so I am back to seeking current information on set-up basics, water cycling, and maintenance.
I have read several posts already and am even more excited to get things "swimming":fish2::fish2:

Looking forward to your inputs!:thanks:

Welcome. I'm not a salt guy unless you count brine shrimp! I think you will find some knowledgeable folks here.

Thanks...I have read some very knowledgeable articles and posts on the site...The kid in me wants everything set up today but the OCD adult is saying research, research, research///:lol:

Back
Top Bottom