Back in the game for my 2 year old

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JerryO

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I grew up having aquariums from an 8 gallon with some guppies to my 65 gallon tropical with an eheim canister filter, but when I moved to Florida the aquarium did not make it with me. Fast forward 15 years and my son loves fish so I got him a small 20 gallon for his second birthday and now my obsession has been rekindled...

Hopefully it will grow on my son (and wife) and I can really get back in the game once I get aclimated again.

Jerry

welcometoaa.gif

welcome.

I put my 90 gal fresh at eye level for my 18 month old. He has loved watching the fish all along. I give him the floating pellet container, closed, and tell him to "give them a little shake" he loves it.

Now the big thing is he likes when I put him up on a stool so he can watch "Dory" in teh salt water tank.

If I had to do it over, instead of the variety of fish in the fresh, I would have gotten a huge amount of schooling fish. He loves going to the fish store and loves the fish taht come to the front for him. Nothing better than the happy squeals of a young 'un

Back
Top Bottom