Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

absolutangel04

Daphnia are People Too.
Greetings all!
I am new to this site, but I frequently have fish questions and every once in great while, I may even have a fish answer!
I am an environmental scientist. I have worked with trout and salmon for the US Fish and Wildlife service in the Columbia River. However, I am relatively new to keeping fish (besides the goldfish bowls I had as a child).
I have maintained a 5 gallon guppy tank for more than a year. Some people think they are boring, but I LOVE the live babies. Not to mention, they are gorgeous! I just got my 40 gallon tank for Christmas this year, so it only been running for about 6 months.
:fish1:
Most importantly, I absolutely adore my fish. Every single fish in my care has a name and is cared for to the best of my ability.
:thanks:

3 palaetus (Gemma, Baxter, Dexter), 2 albino (Bill, Gob), 2 Juhlii (Jewel, Emmie), and 1 elegans (Sylvester). Its a lot of them, but they are all still juveniles. When they get bigger, I will shuffle some of them to other tanks. In the meantime, I like having them all together. :)

3 palaetus (Gemma, Baxter, Dexter), 2 albino (Bill, Gob), 2 Juhlii (Jewel, Emmie), and 1 elegans (Sylvester). Its a lot of them, but they are all still juveniles. When they get bigger, I will shuffle some of them to other tanks. In the meantime, I like having them all together. :)
i dont think youll need to move them. if there all schooling,everything is fine.

Just found this thread! You have a really cool job :D

Back
Top Bottom