Greetings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

msjones41

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone!

I'm Barbara and I'm trying to learn all I can about my new saltwater fish tank. Plus I'd like to get to know people who share my excitement about my fish and my tank. I've had my tank since April and I'm kind of learning as I go, so any good advice is appreciated.

Hello Barbra and welcome (fellow Oklahoman too) I am a new fresh water tank member but an older large aquarium for saltwater assitant to cleaning. I cant say I started the salt water nor do I do more then clean it so I cant give advice on how to operate one of those. The one I clean is 65,000 gallons and has over 300 species in it though so I do love to get in with the parrot fish and triggers and everything else they put in there :)

Salt water does yield some of the most beautiful fish though and one reason one day when I get a little more crafty with my skills I do intend to have one :)

Hope to get to hear good things about your aquatic friends though :)

Thanks for your response, Scuba. 65,000??? OMG!! I'd love to see that! I'm kinda' getting the hang of how to at least keep my fish happy and alive. I lost quite a few fish in the beginning, but the fish I have now seem to be coming along very well. Now, I just need to learn how to make my tank look nice.

Thanks, George! I sure would like a lot less banging of the head LOL!! I will definitely check out those links.

msjones41 said:
Thanks, George! I sure would like a lot less banging of the head LOL!! I will definitely check out those links.

Lol, the last link is a joke, but the others are legit. I like to screw around with people sometimes :p

So what kind of tank do you have? And pictures?

I only really know about freshwater so any advice I could give you is limited.

Do you mean the app? I dot think there's an android app but there's an app for all Apple devices.

I was reading a thread where someone has an app called Aqua Planner. But it was for the iPhone. I do tend to forget when I did my last water change, so an app like that would be right up my alley....but I have and Android phone, not an iPhone.

I'm not sure about aquaplanner for Android. You'll have to check. It's a great app though.

Back
Top Bottom