Greetings from Louisianna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Roberz00

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi, Hello, and Howdy,
Names Rob and I have a 20 gallon fresh/tropical setup and currently cycling a 29 gallon BioCube for a mini reef setup.
The 20 gallon has 3 pink somethings( cant remember the names) and a Irridescent shark. The pink fish are P I N K and I mean pink. This tank started 2.5 years ago housing 3 different varieties of Tiger Barbs and one algae eater. Traded them in for the current crew. The new algae eater died a week later but was expected as my LFS had a bad delivery and lost a lot of their inventory. They have said they will give me a new one when they get the next shipment. ( no worries as they have been good folks)

The cube is on week 4 of the cycling and has 1 blue/yellow damsel, 2 hermits and 2 snails. I havent fully decided on either just a fish only or to go the reef route. Oh it has 2lbs of live sand (guesstimation) and 22 lbs of live rock. I know I am short a bit of rock but I have been holding back till the cycling is done and start (maybe) adding the corals and such.

I welcome any and all advice for the salt tank as it is a new venture to me as all other tanks I had when growing up and such had been fresh/goldfish bowl stuff.

Back
Top Bottom