Heeeey!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aralls92

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name is Andrew. I have had freshwater fish since I was 12 and I am now 18. I have been helping my mom with her fish-only saltwater tank for at least three years now. And I am now starting a 72 gallon reef tank for myself and I hope that by joining this site, I can be successful at finishing it. I hope that any questions I may stumble upon can be answered by other members of this site.

aralls92 said:
My name is Andrew. I have had freshwater fish since I was 12 and I am now 18. I have been helping my mom with her fish-only saltwater tank for at least three years now. And I am now starting a 72 gallon reef tank for myself and I hope that by joining this site, I can be successful at finishing it. I hope that any questions I may stumble upon can be answered by other members of this site.

Welcome friend!! There is no better place to be then AA!! So many people, tons of experience between us, and we are all really nice :)

Back
Top Bottom