Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Choate515

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
New guy, only experience is a 10 gal FW tank I bought for my daughter. Now I've got the hots for something larger. I have been an avid hobbiest for years, boats, RC airplanes, and now adding this to the list. I have gotten out of boating so while this will be $, it should not be a 30' $$.

Also easier to justify with my wife, no more Saturdays spent fiddling with the boat. At least now I will be home.

I have been doing research for about a month now and still cannot decide on whether to go Fowlr or reef. I will post my questions in the appropriate threads.

My goal is to create a work of art for our great room and satisfy my need to fiddle with something.

Thats my story, looking forward to the experience.

Hi I am new too. I am a Beta fish owner and thinking of adding a second tank of females or even one more male. I just love my fish. I just hope he don't die because I am already in a sad state that would just put me over the edge and I do wear my heart on my sleeve.

Back
Top Bottom