hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

krae

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm krae and just joined. I first took up fishkeeping as a kid, picked up again in my 20's/early 30s, then moved on again. My daughter got interested in fish as a middle schooler and when she moved on, I didn't. I have 6 tanks now: 2 55g, 2 40g, 30g and a 20 long. I've been reading posts on this place for a long time. Hello:)

In a 55g I have mostly tetras and catfish, from Asian stone catfish to corys to banjos, with gold tetras, cardinals, pencil fish and a very zen Betta. It's overstocked but years old, planted and nicely balanced. Another 55 with black angels, pearl gouramis and cuckoo catfish. A 40 with an upside down cat, rainbow shark and a few rainbows and redline barbs. A 40 breeder with the candy canes and emperors, a 30 with yellow live-bearers and a mustard spot pleco and lots of fun snails like yellow spotted rabbits, and finally a 20 long with endlers and small tetras like gold ring danios and Cory habrosus with 3 magenta snails��

Back
Top Bottom