Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edward61

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi, I am returning to the aquarium hobby after moving across country 7 years ago. I had experience with a 55 gallon Cichlid tank. With my new setup I wanted to try more of a community tank and plants.

I am finding out I know enough to be dangerous which is resulting in wasted money, :banghead: I have a 46 gallon bow front aquarium with a LED lighting system, these lights look awesome and the plants and fish look amazing.

I have 14 glofish (zebra danios), 5 black skirt tetras, 3 panda corys, 1 albino bristlenose pleco, and 1 golden mystery snail.

For plants I have 1 4-leaf clover, 1 Brazillian sword, 1 Anubias barteri, 2 Cabomba, 2 Water Sprite, 1 Baby Tears, 2 Bananna Root Lillys, and 2 Red Ammania Gracilis.

The tank was setup three weeks ago and is running great. I am now researching hard about CO2 systems and should have one in place in another week or two, depending how soon parts arrive and I get confident enough to put it together. Also, I will probably replace my filter with a cannister filter after reading the CO2 posts and links on these forums. Thanks for all that information. I look forward to learning a lot more and having agreat healthy aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom