Hello!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xx3GRAHAMxx

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi Everyone, I've been lurking around this forum for a bit, and I've already learned a lot, but I figured that I may as well register and become active in the forums.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Erik, I live in Southcentral PA... yadda yadda yadda... I'm not a newbie when it comes to fish and aquariums, but I am a newbie when it comes to the "right way" to keep fish and aquariums. I've had a 10G tank setup for almost 10 years. I won't lie, I didn't know what I was doing, and bought a bunch of danios the same day I bought the tank, and threw them right in. :hide:. I have learned though, I recently obtained a 75G tank which just finished with a fishless cycle this morning.. YAY!! I plan on planting the tank (something else I've never done before), and putting some neons, rummynose, ottos, corydoras, and maybe a gourami or something... I dunno.. I was also thinking of turning my 10G into a shrimp tank.

Anyway, hope to get to know you all better, and I'm looking forward to soaking in all the information everyone has to offer.

Back
Top Bottom