hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jakeras

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone. Just thought id stop by and say hi. I'm a 15 year old boy living in northern VA. I've kept fish before (it was kind of a phase), and I decided not to let 300$ of equipment go to waste. I found this site in my phones app store and decided to make an account, if I wanted to be serious about fish this time around. I started keeping fish because my grandpa has for as long as I can remember had a 45 gal. tank in his living room and the fish always facinated me. So I went out and bought all these fish supplies on an impulse. After about a year I lost interest. Now I want to get serious about it. Wow. That was a lot longer then I ment for it to be. well, anyways, hello.

Welcome to the forum!!

I'm a 14 yrs old in NV who also just got serious in this hobby. I got a ten gallon and 5 gallon right now but I'll be getting another tank for my birthday soon. It's a really entertaining and rewarding hobby!! See you around!! :)

Back
Top Bottom