Hello all!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Seewaa

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello AA!!
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to the world of fish care. I'm very enthusiastic about becoming a very well informed fish owner and maintaining a healthy fish environment. I've had a 10g fish tank before years back but I was pretty immature at the time and wasn't responsible or informed enough to successfully pull it off. I've turned over a new leaf and I'm determined to have a proper home for my fish. I recently bought a new tank as followed:
38 gal fresh water tank
Active community
Mixture of rocks, driftwood, caves, 4 large fake plants, 4 med fake plants, 4 small fake plants, gravel substrate and I also planted a water onion and have a ball of marimo moss.
Hopefully it goes well I'm looking forward to learning a bunch and becoming a part a community!!

Attachments

• image-547378347.jpg
    image-547378347.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 82
Welcome to AA~

Quick question, when you say you have a "community," do you mean a peaceful community? Looks like a tiger barb in there, and you might not want those with peaceful fish.

Best of luck with everything!

Sorry "active" meaning semi aggressive I guess and "community" meaning aquarium inhabitants. I'm very new to this so I apologize for my mistakes in the future

Ah, it's not a mistake so don't worry, community just has a more peaceful connotation, but that doesn't mean it's the only definition.

Seewaa said:
Sorry "active" meaning semi aggressive I guess and "community" meaning aquarium inhabitants. I'm very new to this so I apologize for my mistakes in the future

Welcome!
My "community" is 10 tiger barbs, 1 bristlenose pleco, and 5 f/w prawns. The barbs and the BN get on ok, and the prawns are aggressive with the tigers to stop the tigers nipping them!

Be careful what you put in with the barbs any slow or long-finned fish will get bullied and may get ill or even die from stress. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium

Back
Top Bottom