Hello everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

StarryEyedTiGeR

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey everyone,
I just signed up so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm Lydia Nichole (Lydia or Nikki for short!). I'm a Memphis native. I'm new to this website but not to fishkeeping. :)

Welcome to AA :) Looks like you have quite the assortment of fish

Thankyou for the welcome!

I definitely think I have an interesting variety so far! I'm currently working on restocking my 80 gallon and also on getting my green spotted puffer settled into his tank. (My fancy goldfish tank, bettas, and cichlid are all pretty much finished.) I'm thinking about adding some German Blue Ram Cichlid's to my 80 gal but I'm still not sure....also trying to learn more about my GSP, so hopefully this forum will help as far as advice goes!! Those were my main reasons for joining.

I also have a wonderful boyfriend, Jack and several fur kids as well: A German Shepherd puppy (Hagan) and 3 cats (Velvet, Isabella, and Kojak). I spent a few years working as a vet tech so both furry and finned creatures seem to always steal my affection! :)

Welcome! I was never a vet or anything, but I seem to have the same affliction! I keep accumulating more and more animals, but I love every minute!

Back
Top Bottom