Hello from MA.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cwabby

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name is Erin and I'm fairly new to the aquarium world. Six months ago, a friend got me thinking about having a little extra thing to take care of besides hubby and the cat lol ;) I decided on a small 5 gallon tank. It still houses my little peppered cory (Meaty) and Sterbai (Minnie). Also have a couple guppies and a ghostie.
Of course I needed to start something bigger..I recently finished the cycle of my 29 gal tank. It was cycled with a couple Zebra and Leopard danio and they are doing very well. Just added 2 Boesemani Rainbow fish and a rainbow shark (who I adore!) The shark is slightly territorial, but from what I'm observing so far, is he's pretty cool with whoever scans the bottom of the tank. He doesn't really chase them. I didn't plan on any other bottom dwellers, so couldn't resist him when I saw him. I'd love to introduce my catfish at some point (for more swimming room), but I'm weary for obvious reasons that the shark will attack, being established as king down there. I have lot's of questions for other forums, but wanted to say hi. Also went through a lot and learned a lot with this last tank cycle, so may be of some help to others :)

Back
Top Bottom