Hello! How original right?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mikizinaniisii

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
There is nothing original about me. I am an avian behavioral consultant, retired yet still learning and still consulting. I also am working toward my dog training certification and I think I am getting close, if I could just get my own dogs to learn not to jump on everyone I would have more confidence in my abilities which is key right now. It's pretty bad when you can train your dogs to do two different tricks when you said do something cute and they do the same trick each time, you can train one to let you put his favorite meat on his foot and tell him leave it and he won't touch it but you can't teach either of them not to great with jumping. Sigh!

I am owned by two Yorkshire Terriers, one monster at 15 almost 16 lbs and one barely 6 lbs. It's like the princess and the pea and I say that because the 15 lb'er is my female and the male is the little wee one and he is my sweet pea. Or sweet pee, depending on if he is excited! Sigh!

I am also owned by two parrots. Popeye who came to me with cage aggression and other biting issues which he no longer has with me as long as no one else is in the room, and my baby bird and very first baby bird ever in my life Olive oil. Popeye is a Congo African Grey and we call him Popeye the wordy bird and there is a whole song about it. And Olive Oil is a greater Patagonian conure one of the rarest birds to be owned by in the us from what have been told so it is a privilage. They are also said to be the largest of all the conures. Time will tell as she is just a baby.

I am also owned by a beta fish-blue in color and I am thinking of naming him either stinky or stretch. Or Red after my uncles dog he had as a child. My uncle is a year younger then me and means the world to me.

Ok that is about all I have to say. You already know to much about me so now I will say I wear my heart on my sleeve!

Back
Top Bottom