Hello-intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

susanh

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi All,
I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I have been browsing the site for a couple of days and learning a lot. I am planning on starting a planted tank. I haven't had a tank since I was growing up and my dad did all of the maintenance, so I have still have many questions.

Thanks,
Susan

Welcome Susan
I am starting plank tank too!
And I am also new here too!
What size tank you doing?

Welcome Susan.
Good luck with your planted tank. I love the challenge of underwater gardening and after years of fish keeping have finally succeeded. I doubt I will ever have a non-planted tank again. Steve.

Do you think this is a good deal?
Complete 38 Gal. High Aquarium

I hate that oak trim on the tank, but is everything together worth it?

From ad:
Complete 38 Gal. high aquarium with hood and light, tank heater, decorations, and stone. Back screen print (2 sided)
Filter system:
Fluval 205 Canister Filter 180 Gph A206
The Fluval 205 External Canister Filter provides complete, multistage filtration for aquariums
up to 200 Liters . The modular design allows for quick and easy maintenance while flexible filter
media chambers permit maximum versatility for
basic to custom filter media configurations.
Fluval 05 external canister filters offer quick,
trouble-free maintenance features. These include instant priming, lift-lock clamps that
securely lock the cover in place and an
Aqua-Stop feature that stops the water flow without the need to disconnect hoses.
.Black / Silver UL approved110 V, 60 Hz Filter media included: 2 x Foam, 2 x Carbon , 2 x Glass Bio-max 2 part Lock clamp Ribbed hosing.

Do you think this is a good deal? Complete 38 Gal. High Aquarium I hate that oak trim on the tank, but is everything together worth it? From ad: Complete 38 Gal. high aquarium with hood and light, tank heater, decorations, and stone. Back screen print (2 sided) Filter system: Fluval 205 Canister Filter 180 Gph A206 The Fluval 205 External Canister Filter provides complete, multistage filtration for aquariums up to 200 Liters . The modular design allows for quick and easy maintenance while flexible filter media chambers permit maximum versatility for basic to custom filter media configurations. Fluval 05 external canister filters offer quick, trouble-free maintenance features. These include instant priming, lift-lock clamps that securely lock the cover in place and an Aqua-Stop feature that stops the water flow without the need to disconnect hoses. .Black / Silver UL approved110 V, 60 Hz Filter media included: 2 x Foam, 2 x Carbon , 2 x Glass Bio-max 2 part Lock clamp Ribbed hosing.

Looks like a steal to me. I hope it's still there for you. Great size, and canister filters are great.

Back
Top Bottom