Hey from Baton Rouge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jpassman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name is John. I have owned a 75 gallon reef tank for 6 months now. I have had some costly set backs. And have been thru the school of hard knocks thus far, but I feel like I have learned from my mistakes (At least for now lol). My fish listed are a fox face and a clown fish. My coral listed are a colony of yellow polyps, a frog spawn, a duncan coral, colony of green star polyps, 2 plate sps coral, and two branching montipora. I also have a cleaner shrimp with some assorted crabs and snails. ( I owned several other fish including a powder blue tang, but they died with Ich. My current fish are in the hospital tank now until my display tank ich infestation dies out. ) My lighting consist of 2 maxispect razor leds.
Down stairs in the 20 gallon sump is a bubble king mini protein skimmer, Emperor UV sterlizer, heater, BRS dual media reactor. Also have a bubble magnus dosing pump and a Apex controller managing most of it.

Talk to you soon

John

Back
Top Bottom