Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-23-2012, 03:11 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey newbie here

Hey just wanted to say hi and tell u a little bit about me I'm 17 and I have 3 tank up right now and another to come I have a jbj picotope 3 gallon nano reef with 2 clowns I also have a fluvel spec 2 gallon with a three striped damsel those 2 are salt water and I have a 10 gallon with a fahaka puffer in that and getting ready to set up a 55 gallon.

Foxbodynate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:14 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Welcome to AA! Always cool to meet another younger member interested in the hobby your tanks sound awesome btw

"A fish with his mouth closed never gets caught" -mob quote
paytertot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 08:57 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello. Please get a bigger tank asap for your fahaka. They are known to grow 1inch per month during their first year of life. Keeping your puff in that small tank will very likely result in stunting. Go straight for a 120g tank or bigger (at least 24inch wide tanks). They are a cool fish that will outgrow a 55g real quick. Good luck.
Kind Regards,
Terrance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 09:42 PM   #4
Community Admin

Tank of the Month Award
Welcome aboard. We are glad you found us here at AA.
melosu58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com