Hi everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liquidnoodle

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi, I'm new! I also feel like I'm in AA right now;)!

I have 4 tanks and a pond right now.

#1 tank is SW with only a lunar wrasse in it (go figure) it used to be a reef until the DH brought home a "cute" fish.

#2 is a 55 planted with 4 albino bristlenose, 3 green cory, 6 neons, blue shrimp, and brigs. There is also a mystery (I don't know what it is) goby in there. I think he's a white cheeked, but he's not bothering anyone - yet!

#3 is a 46 bowfront planted with feeder guppies, MTS, rams, and my sicilian worm (who used to eat guppies)

#4 is a 5 1/2 for my baby brigs I have almost every color, but have been VERY lucky with the purples. Right now I also have 3 cannas in there as well. Someone passed me a clutch that was supposed to be brigs, but turned out to be cannas. I gave most away after they wiped out a perfect planted tank (great riccia lawn) in 2 days!

The pond is 8' X 10' and is 2' deep - except for the ledges. I just have a couple of Koi and other goldfish in there.

I also have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 horses, a parrot, and a rooster.

Welcome to AA! That is quite a collection you have. You will find many of us members with multiple pets in our families. What kind of parrot do you have?

She's an Alexandrian Parrot and is just over 5 yo now.

Thanks for the welcome!

Oh I love alex rings they are adorable! I will need a picture! what color is she? I have a (almost) 5yo female cockatiel, love her, will someday have a rose breasted cockatoo and blue and gold macaw...eventually LOL
also welcome!

She only makes a cat in season call. She likes to be told she's a dirty birdy and hates for me to change the channel if she's into a show!

My uncle has me in his will to take his African grey who is only in his 20's. That bird will out live me too!

The camera freaks her out, but I will try to get pics if I can catch her not paying attention.

It's a zoo here sometimes!

ROTFL! My tiel (Blazey is her name) gets into rags, like she will whistle at them and dance and everything, its really funny.
Well anyways, she sounds hilarious, I love alex rings LOL. A grey is on my list of "like to haves" but I must have my macaw first :)

Back
Top Bottom