Hi everyone!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelvelez87

Aquarium Advice Activist
Hi my name is Angel Velez and im from Puerto Rico!! Im an amateur in all if this!! I love fish an having fish tanks!! It is one of my many passions in life!! I already have a fluval edge saltwater tank, a 20gal high rimless freshwater with my proudly new DIY light fixture made with leds and a 36gal bowfront freshwater with CO2 pressurised regulator and 20lbs tank. And i hope to get more and more knowledge with you guys!! Im learning hiw to do DIY projects because that makes me so proud to see a tank that I have invested money time and knowledge to then sit in front of it and be so relaxed by that beautiful nature in my home! I feel so great to make the fish and plants to spend their lives with me and my family!! I hope to get a so much more understanding of what beeds to be done to make an aquascaping possible!!!

Welcome to AA! What you have already sounds great! Sounds like you have spent a lot of time getting it right :)

Back
Top Bottom