Hi, I am new here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vladsbtch

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone. First of all I am the mother of 5 kids ( well not so much kids anymore, they are 20 to 33 yrs old) . I am also grandma to one. My grandson will be a year old next month. Been with the same man for 34 1/2 yrs. Been legaly married for 28 yrs. I have a pet tarantula I raised from a spiderling (he was no bigger than the end of my pinky), Karl, is now 3 yrs old. We have a bearded dragon, leopard gecko, 2 giant centipedes and 2 dogs. 1 doxie (she has small dog complex lol) and a 3/4 dalmation 1/4 bassett.
I have been raising fish for 3 years now. I have 4 2.5 gal tanks with a betta in each one I have 2 5 gal for breeding them in. I have 2 5 gal tanks one with ramshorn snails and one with trumpet snails. I have 10 10 gal tanks with guppies, 2 10 gal with desert gobies (one for the young and one for the parents), 1 45 tall with goldfish and briggs snails, 2 40 breeders one has guppies, angels, neons, spixis snails, giant trumpet snails and 2 plecos, the other is a brackish setup with a violet or dragon goby (this is my favorite fish) and a figure eight puffer, a 20 and a 30 with breeding angels, I have green leopard and german chocolates, a 40 tall that is a community tank, I use it to put the angels in after they spawn. 1, 5 gal is getting ready for killifish, 2 10s are getting ready for convicts and I am setting up a 20 as a salt water reef tank. I think I listed all of the tanks. Oh I have a 55 but no where to put it yet. lol.. I am out of room till a kid moves out. I started out breeding bettas and 30 of them at one time. They proved to be harder than I thought it would so I sold most of them and started guppies. I am learning about breeding angels now and enjoying them. I have been accused of being a nut about my fish but it keeps me out of trouble. :D I want to also try to breed plecos. So I am now looking into the hows and whats of that. I am always learning because I ask a lot of questions. I look forward to getting to know everyone here and passing on what I have learned and learning more from you all here.
I hope I haven't bored everyone by now. :D

Welcome to the site I think you are the King of MTS (Multiple tank syndrome) Holy toledo that a lot of fish tanks you should think about upgrading and just getting a 200 gallon display or 2 LOL

Back
Top Bottom