Hi,new member here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tropicalfishmama

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I'm 30yrs.old and I live in pennsylvania with my fiance Bryan,our 5mos.old son Geoffrey Bryan,our 3 cats named Gryffon,Sarge and Lily,our German Shepherd Dog named Sniper and my 18 tropical fish. I'm a paranormal investigator and urban explorer. I luv horror movies and I'm a hardcore gamer my current system is a 320GB PS3. I'm a huge fan of the marineland biowheel led aquariums like my bio says I currently own 2 of them. My favorite fish so far are tiger barbs and gouramis. I'm just curious does anyone else name their fish? My 2 dwarf gouramis are named Dragon and Dante(Dragon is a powder blue and Dante is red with blue stripes),my opaline gourami is named Talon,my 4 green tiger barbs are named Reptile,Kobra,Venom and chameleon,my 2 wild strain tiger barbs are named Kane and Havoc,my 2 albino tiger barbs are named Ivan and Torch,my 2 dalmation mollies are named Cross and Kite(Kite is a lyretail),my red glass barb is named Dash,my 2 beunas ares tetras are Nimbus and Rennie,my sunburst wag platy is named Snitch and my red tailed black variatus is named Severus.

We kinda name ours, some of their name like our Raphael catfish is Raphael , highfin pleco is pleco. Our loaches we have fatty, skinny and didnt names the others. Husband and wife woukd be two platies a blue rainbow and bumblee. Our angle Fin, and two kois little and big. Swordtail for the pineapple sword. Mamma for the goldtwinbar. And it goes on.

Back
Top Bottom