hi there

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scano21

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hi all have used advice from this site on numerous occasion but only now registered. my community is starting to grow and i feel i will have specific questions to do with my tank which is 180 litres (dont know in gallons lol) i am from ireland its all litres im afraid. in my tank i have 8 odessa barb, 5 rummy nose tetras, 6 neon tetras and a few top dwelling mollies, one query i have at the moment (i should probably post this elsewhere on this site and probably will lol) is when i feed my fish bloodworms frozen or dried there is very little reaction and they just sink to the bottom and sit there one or two will eat a few after 20 minutes or so but this makes it difficult to judge what is being eaten. also my barb show very little reaction to the flake food i use which is why i introduced bloodworms in the first place. if anyone has any tips or advice it would be greatly appreciated. and thank you to this site and its admin for allowingme to do the best for my fish

Back
Top Bottom