Hi to all my new friends

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dreamerslegacy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My name is Phoenix and I live in Arizona I know weird... Ive been in the hobby both salt and fresh for over 10 + years... I dont know everything and would love to have people in the know in my corner!

I have a 54 bow front corner reef and a PiCotope 3 gallon reef for right now. I have plans on making my 54 into an Aquascape with a full Bonsai Tree of course fresh water. Only time will tell on when this is going to happen.

I have to say after all these years Im not a big water tester I dont buy the kits. I gauge my tank by its health and act accordingly. Its always worked for me!

I look forward to making some new friends with fresh ideas!

Welcome, thanks for joining! Do you have any pictures of your tanks? :)

yes have pictures lots of them its just taking awhile for them to be approved on here...

I made a post about problems with my feather duster climbing out of his/ her long tube about 8 inches I posted a pic there but I dont think it is up yet!

heres one of my 54 bow front corner...

img_1634220_0_aecc1efdccb456bd1392845bb79c953d.jpg

Here is my my most beloved Tank... I dont talk about it much or show it online really so this is just a treat since its my first day!

You have to click on the picture above it is a slide show I hope it works for you to see...

Back
Top Bottom