Just Saying Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Linnie

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
My little family and I started a 29-gallon aquarium a few months ago and are excited to learn and add to it! I live in New Jersey with my husband and two young daughters. I'm looking forward to looking around and hopefully figuring things out :):fish2:

Welcome! A 29 is such an awesome size to start with! It was the size of my wife's first tank when I introduced her to fishkeeping. Now we have.... a few more tanks than that :lol:

I love it so far! Right now, there are 2 Mickey platys, 2 snails, 2 black mollies, a gourami, and a guppy. There were others too, but they didn't make it. I joined to figure out why and learn about all this aquarium business :)

Youll find anything you might need here. Enjoy.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Welcome to the forum! It's great to start out with the 29: I started with a ten and am always wishing for a bigger tank.

Thank you both! We would've started out smaller, but we got lucky and got the tank from a family member who wasn't using it anymore. This site has been so helpful already

Back
Top Bottom