Just want to say HI.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dreluke

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, I just wanted to introduce my self as a new user of the forum, I found this one today and found good information on it and decided to join. I usually just read but always wanted to contribute so decided to start. I live in Oregon for the past 20 years, but originally came from Ukraine.
I been around fish and aquariums since a little kid, but my own adventures didn’t start till about 1996 when I was 18. Took over my dads 29 gallon for a couple of years before starting to get my own tanks. Long story short, now I have 6 aquariums with 4 of them up and running and 2 in progress. I will post some pics of my set up later on.
Here’s the listing:
20 gallon standard: housing a medium size Oscar and 4 catfish(temporary)
25 gallon hex: housing 2 Frontosa and 3 N. Pulcher with 6 fry(temporary)
125 gallon 6 foot: high tech live plant with bunch of fish and discus
135 gallon 6 foot: Tanganyika community with DYI background
240 gallon 8 foot: Still in project stage
400 gallon 8 foot: Still in project stage

Didn't decide what fish I am going to keep in the project tanks yet, but I figured they are big enough for anything, and allot of it. Hoping to contribute to this site some of what I have learned from personal experience and other places like this.
At the same time I am working on my own blog type website where I write up info on my current set ups and projects, with pictures and video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for all your welcomes, I look forward to contributing little I know and hope it will help some one out. I still have allot I need to learn my self.

I just want to greet all of you a happy morning and HI to all members of AA. I am new here. Please guide me. Thanks. :)

Back
Top Bottom