Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-05-2014, 10:00 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Large nano tank

I know the title of the thread sounds a bit... Odd but that's what I'm really trying to set up. Although I currently care for and have had other tanks, this is my main focus. I've done a lot of research and want to be able to do the following things with my 30 gallon "nano tank"
All the fish in the tank must be peaceful, small, low bioload,
And able to be bred in captivity.

I want it to be as close to a natural ecosystem as possible too, not necessarily as a biotope set up but just in regards to live plants, some fry being able to survive naturally, etc.

Some fish I've been considering
Red cherry shrimp
Black kuhli loaches )))
These three I already have...
Pygmy cories or panda cories
Threadfin rainbow fish
And either a pair of Bolivian rams, or if I can find them, a pair of the more peaceful wild type bettas

Thanks for any responses and I'm excited to start helping aquarists with they're own tanks
penguin.dehney is offline   Reply With Quote

large, nano, nano tank, tan, tank

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules