my newbie post

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sblosser

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I registered awhile back and just getting back to the site. I'm a pretty busy guy and don't have a ton of time for the forums but do enjoy the idea of seeing and reading about others projects and getting advise on items in the future as well.

I basically started with a 29 gallon when i was a kid. had assorted tropical fish in it for a long time eventually switched out for red bellies in my late teens. sold all of it off while i was traveling in the army. about 10 years ago i jumped back into the hobby with a 55gallon tank. i went back to assorted tropical community fish for a long time. bala sharks and angel fish some tetras and cory cat. about a year ago i changed the set up to for cichlids. shortly after that i had a 10 gallon given to me. i am currently working on my first live plant experience in that tank. along with the last couple months i have been working on a 75 gallon project.

the 75 is now my main tank and my favorite rock wall to date. I'll get some pictures posted soon for you guys. I am researching on a lighting system, a new canister filter, and making a glass top for it as well.

well i rambled on enough for now, i look forward to reading more and sharing experiences with everyone here.

Back
Top Bottom