Nebraska newb here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Snake_Eyes

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everybody, My name is Sean I'm 31 years old and live in Lincoln, NE. I kept a variety of fish over the years ranging from Goldfish to Snakeheads. Currently the only tank I have setup at the moment is a 15gal. which I have...
5 zebra danio's
1 bronze cory catfish
1 Julli cory catfish
1 bumble bee catfish
1 rubber lip pleco
1 redclaw crab :)

I'm getting ready to setup my 55gal. aquarium in the next couple days, earlier tonight I went and purchased a albino Polypterus senegalus so that will be one of the fish that will be occupying the aquarium. Do you think there would be any problem keeping a needlefish of similar size with the birchir? I've kept them before and from what noticed they seem to be not aggressive to any fish other than feeders.

Well anyways I've rambled long enough. Thanks :D

Edit: here's a pic of kermit(RIP) :( and what my 55gal. used to look like...

2004-09-29rs_50.jpg

Cool deal welcome to AA. Theres a lot of good people here. By the way love that fish tank stand. It's holding up a cool tank to. Not to sure of the fish combo, maybe someone else would now better. Good Luck

Hi Sean, and welcome to AA.

It's good to see you jumping in again. I suggest asking the compatibility question in the "Getting started" forum where it will get a lot more attention.

Good luck.

Welcome to AA. Beautiful tank and good looking frog. I have 2 ACF's myself and am sorry for your loss.

I would recommend a fishless cycle for your 55 gal. It will make things easier for your fish. Can't wait to see pics when it is set up. And unfortunately I have no experience with the fish you are inquiring about so I'd agree with JC's recommendation on posting in Getting Started.

Back
Top Bottom