New Canadian

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Liquid_Pyro

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have posted a few times on here so far, so I just thought I would introduce myself, as it appears to be the right thing to do.

Always been interested in aquariums, but never started to really care until a couple months ago when one of my swordtails had some babies, and ever since then I cant stop reading...

Currently have 3 tanks:

10 Gal breeder tank which has my brand new 3 day old zebra danio fry. I read it was easy to breed these guys but didn't know it was that easy...bought the parents about a week ago from Petsmart for $5, now I have 50 babies...lol

30 Gal tank with 6 four month old Swordtails, the six zebra danio parents of the fry in the 10 Gal tank and an 8 inch standard pleco.

45 Gal four foot tank with 3 half inch convicts, male and female platy (both were gifts, but the male has always had problems), 3 common goldfish, all about 3 inches long (they were to be used for my pirahna but I grew attached and I have since sold my pirahna), and a 4 inch standard pleco.

Attachments

• HPIM2955.jpg
    HPIM2955.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 62
  • HPIM2902.jpg
    HPIM2902.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 70
  • HPIM2901.jpg
    HPIM2901.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 52
  • HPIM2909.jpg
    HPIM2909.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 76
Some more Pictures

My 10 and 30 Gal setups

Attachments

• HPIM2953.jpg
    HPIM2953.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 54
  • HPIM2921.jpg
    HPIM2921.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 67
  • HPIM2949.jpg
    HPIM2949.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 61
  • HPIM2982.jpg
    HPIM2982.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 62
I'm sorry? bubbles on his face? is that a joke?

But Thanks for the compliments

Oh no no Im sorry I enlarged it. Its like a clownfish clip for hanging food. Zoomed out it looks like a goldfish that has bubbles on its face. I dont know if you have ever seen them or not. But they look like they could pop easily and I was wondering but never mind sorry.

Hahaha no worries, but yes that is a food clip, I should actually move it to another tank as I dont think the zebra danio fry need it at 3 days old

Back
Top Bottom