New FOWLR, likely in over my head

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

keysfishfinder

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi all, new to tanks and saltwater. Got a 120Gal setup that was already established.

Came with 7 fish (2 unknown, 2 grunts, cardinal, angel, and a bleeny), also 1 pencil Urchin, 1 urchin, and aero crab). The aero crab died last night (day 10) not sure why but could have been friendly fire. We tried to add some color yesterday with a few damsel, and that started a feeding frenzy. Before that were some snails that quickly were devoured by a "shame face crab" which we did not know was in the tank. Needless to say everything we have added new is has been eaten.

Well it is fun trying new stuff, look forward to lots of help from everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_4314.jpg
    IMG_4314.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 64
Welcome to the show.

I have a couple of questions.

Is everything established? Including the water? What was the process that was taken when transporting everything from the old location to the new? Can you post pics of the "unknown" fish? What are your water paramenters? What equipment is in use?

I know this seems like a lot to ask at once but a little info goes a long way when trying to figure out an issue.

Chisel

Keys,
You may want to post your questions in the SW sections, not all the gurus visit this thread.
Get some pics up in the SW ID section and we can help you figure out what you have.

Back
Top Bottom