New From Va.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Aries

Aquarium Advice Regular
Well Va For Now..
Military family saying hello.

Not new to the tankworld, but the tank I do have is.
Last one..had a nice fall to the floor..
Needless to say I bought another tank asap. Meanwhile my five guppies and pelco lived in a plastic long (not tall) storage bin, which had the heater in it, filter running, and powerhead for air. All in my bathroom on the floor, what a sight to see. :crazyeyes:

Now my 36 gall bow front is cycling..with fish...I have a feeling it's going to take awhile..I don't get it. I have no patience and yet I own a fishtank.

anyways, now Im back to square one with buying and or updating equipment, not like I didn't or wasn't going to upgrade to a larger tank, but the way this ended up happening and how paychecks are twice a month..kind of, whats the word. Sucks.

Im :pepsi:loaded..literally with pepsi, ironic I like that. With a 5 week old ZzZzz'n for now and running off of 5 hours of sleep in two days.

I like my computer it lets me see the world without leaving the house, which for me is great. One car for a family doesn't cut it when its Military.

I love mac n cheese :p

so anyways. Hello! I'll get pics of my tank shortly when I feel it looks more.."clothed"

Need much more plants and taller ones..Driftwood for a center peice, light upgrade, re stock of chem's, eventually more fish..eventually. O yeah, and a stand since the tank is currently sitting on my dresser. Yeah, no time for a stand when we got the tank and no extra money.

Anyone know a good place for a nice 36 bowfront stand with plenty of storage space (that can be childproofed not to open!!) and is either black or dark in color, within a much reasonable price. No more than say 250? Dont need a canopy. Just stand.

Check craigslist, Hampton Roads listings. I think there was a stand like that listed recently? Can't remember exactly. If not, there are certainly a TON of great deals.
I go to school in the area and am looking for a cheap 10G...so I'm scouring craigslist a lot, lol.

There's supposed to be a GREAT fish store in VA Beach. Haven't been there sadly (no car = no travel :( ) but my friend is completely in love with it. Google "virginia beach fish store" and it's pretty easy to find.

Sweet. Thanks for the tips. I too have been searching Craigslist, actually I'm picking up a leather chair come the 16th this month :p and then selling the recliner we have. I have only ran across two fish add's neither of a stand for my big tank, there was one for a 20 gal if I remember right, stand, tank, light, hood, etc came with it all. Wish I kept the page would have gave it to ya.

Good fish store eh? I'll google it for sure. Been dying to see something else besides....Petsmart.

hmm I see that highway sign everytime we travel back to Ohio :p I love that name. Makes me think of a "husky" for some reason haha!

hello! Nice tank, you should update the tank on the "view my tanks" since I noticed it was taken back in april of '08 I would love to see how much its grown and changed since then.

Back
Top Bottom