New Girl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishbrat

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi All!

I posted yesterday in the forums to get advice about a sick catfish. So sorry I did that first. (I was a little freaked out and kind of ignored my manners)

Anyway I thought I would try and make up for that. I am married with 3 dogs and 6 fish I will list the stats of the tank below.

150 Gallons (South American Cichlids)
Fluval FX5 which knock on wood we have not had any issues with
multi home built air pumps.
No live plants although we made that mistake intially (LOL)
Huge Malaysian Driftwood piece and a couple of faux plants

We have:
2 Jack Dempseys - 8 inches each
1 Midas - 8 inches
1 Blood Parrot 6.5 inches
1 Pleco - 11 inches
1 catfish - 5 inches (hes full grown)

We intially put all of these fish in a 55 because pet smart said it was fine. (LOL) so when they outgrew it and they did we bought the 150 instead of buying new fish. We love them and they are getting bigger now that they are in big tank.

Well I better stop now. Have A Great Day!

Hello and welcome to AquariumAdvice. Undoubtly the best aquarium forum on the web !

Welcome New Girl to the AA forum. Lots of really quick and helpful advice from some really nice people.

Welcome.. those fish will do fine in the 150.. Don't you just love how ignorant Petsmart is? :D

Welcome to AA! Please do not apologize for posting first in the unhealthy fish forum. We want to help. Glad to have you here with us.

welcometoaa.gif

the only way to make up for it is to post pics. then we forget all that happened and stare at the pretty pictures. oooooooooo prettyyyyyy. lol welcome to the forum.
glad you could join us. :)

Have you posted some photos somewhere that I could see? I get so excited about huge fish!

P.S. Your username is really cute. I'm seeing some creative ones on this site. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom