new guy saying hello.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

aikgtd

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello. I am glad I found AA! I have been reading some discussion boards and I think this is a cool place to find advice.
A little about myself, I am 27 years old live in Utah and just started a small 30 gallon fish tank. I got my tank for work. So far, I'm trying to learn as much as possible with creating a great ecosystem for my fish. I hope to provide pictures later. So far all I have is 2 oscars, 1 pleco, 2 tetras, 1 rafael. I was told that this isn't a good combination....2 aggressive fish vs 'normal' fish...lol. what can I say, i'm learning. so far for decorations all I have is 2 fake plants, 1 corral, 1 octapus cave scultpure. if you have any advice from what i've given you that would be great!

Welcome to AA. It's a great place for advice. I'd suggest posting in one of the freshwater forums if you're looking for some advice. You're more likely to get responses there, but in the meantime, browse and enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom