New guy with a problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blood_lol

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have recently bought a house with a 2,500 gallon salt water tank in it, with lots of nice fish. but there are two damsel fish that are really getting on my nerves, they are always picking and eating away at the other fish.. how would I get them outta there????? Thanks

Don't laugh but go fishing. The damsels are aggresive feeders so a pole with a barbless small hook and be sure to close all the drapes....
This worked great for me when I had three bowtie damsels that started to reek habic in my tank about 3 years ago. And no I used a fishless cycle.....

Trust me I have, there too smart...lol

Don't laugh but go fishing. The damsels are aggresive feeders so a pole with a barbless small hook and be sure to close all the drapes....
This worked great for me when I had three bowtie damsels that started to reek habic in my tank about 3 years ago. And no I used a fishless cycle.....

Have you tried this:
img_1309823_0_095d9f6ac431ad61311037fff4c4b252.jpg

Also what do you think a reasonable price would be for someone to come twice a month to do water changes and clean the tank??

Back
Top Bottom