New here :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Vamptramp3405

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok so I have a 55 gallon tank with mollys and a couple platties and guppies. Tank was goin well for a few months but now I'm having issues with ammonia, nitrate and nitrite. Sooooo I will be bugging all of u guys :)

I'm about to start setting up my second 55 gallon but I figured I'd better get the first one in order before I start losing more fish besides the babies!! If u Molly/guppy/platty breeders wanna send me a message with what u do with your tanks I'd greatly appreciate it much!!!

Vamp Tramp VV

Hey good luck. I had 17 molly fry 2 months ago and all died . I left then in a breeding box in the same tank.

I had to feed them up to 4x a day. Only one survived for 6 weeks but he passed the other day.

Of what I have been told they should adapt in the tank they were born in and should not be moved but you can use something called myxenin which is use to kill germs and bacteria in tanks and when introducing new fish. Prewarning though it is a 5 day course and turns your water green for 3-4 hours ( not harmful to the fish!)

Good luck

Back
Top Bottom