New here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Weaver

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey, I am a new guy here, and I joined to get answers from questions that I can not really ask anyone else. So, if you can help on any of them, I would deeply appreciate it.:fish2:

Welcome aboard!! :welcome: oh and ask any question we'll answer them to the best of our ability(y)

Welcome to Aquarium Advice! There are many helpful people here who can answer just about any question so don't be afraid to ask!

Welcome!! I was in the same boat as you....no one I know has a SW aquarium or freshwater matter as fact! Great site and helpful people! :)

It was a twenty gal long, started out fowlr, just to get the feel of things...then slowly added some mushrooms. Only problem I had was bad saltwater from the LFS. For a long time I was buying gallon jugs and lugging them up stairs! Now I have a RO/DI unit that I love!! Just upgraded to a 40 gallon breeder and added a finger leather coral along with the mushrooms. Go slow and take your time, easier to do it right the first time and enjoy it. Get your test kits, an absolute must. :)

And this site is awesome! If I have a question it has more than likely been asked already. I spend way to much time on here! Addicted to AA!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom