new here =)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

batmansocks117

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all!
I'm new to this website, and have been lurking around for the past few days looking at everyone's awesome tanks (they make me pretty jealous, and wish that I had room for bigger tanks). =D

Here's a photo of my 10 gallon and a bonus pic of my albino cory Mordin. =P If anyone has any advice on the set up or decorations it would be appreciated, I'm planning on slowly adding some live plants sometime in the future when I have some more money..

Attachments

• IMG_0530.jpg
    IMG_0530.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMG_0500.jpg
    IMG_0500.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 53
Welcome to the forum and if it were me decorating I love live plants but with fake plants try to make them look natural that's my style.

:welcome: to the forum!! Your tank looks good, nice cory! I like tanks that have a natural look to them somewhat, maybe adding some driftwood, or working on the plants like starfox64 said. But your tank is pretty cool I think :)

Thanks!! Yea, the only reason those plastic plants are in there is because I had to trade them out from my 2 gallon Betta tank cause they tore his fins. >.<

My boyfriend says the skull is Captain Hook, and that him and the crocodile died fighting, lol. =D

Thanks!! Yea, the only reason those plastic plants are in there is because I had to trade them out from my 2 gallon Betta tank cause they tore his fins. >.<

My boyfriend says the skull is Captain Hook, and that him and the crocodile died fighting, lol. =D

Haha he's got a story that goes along with the tank as well... Good stuff.

Welcome to the forum. I like your pics. Your tank is pretty cool. From my nick, you can tell I love your Cory. There are lots of people here who love cories and who will answer any questions you might ever have about caring for Mordin.

Back
Top Bottom