The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnderWaterKingdom

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello All I'm a new member to the forum and I hope to learn and share as much as possible on here. A little bit of info for you guys. I've always dealt with tropical but since the last storm we had in New England , we lost power for 5 days and I lost all my fish so I decided if I'm going to start a tank back up it's going to be saltwater. So I did just that I was able to score a nice start up beginer tank for a good deal and here I am. I put together a Oceanic 58g with a wet and dry filter Remora skimmer UVS and some powerheads and the tank is looking great. My tank has been fully cycled now for a while and I have some nice coralline algae growing in there. I've since added 2 clowns a Green banded goby a tiger pistol shrimp 6 line wrasse and a couple yellow tail damsels. I also have some star pollyups toadstool leather and a Beautiful clam. As of right now the tank has been doing great but I will rely on you guys for help whenever I have questions. So feel free to hit me up and share your opinions I'm always willing to listen . Thanks and Thank you for having me.

Back
Top Bottom