New member in Columbus, OH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Flyfishjeff

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just wanted to introduce myself; I'm a new member in Columbus, OH. I've had saltwater aquariums on and off for about 18 years, but I've had a 35 g tank up for the last 4 years. I recently acquired a 150 g setup complete with fish and live rock from a co-worker. I hired a professional to move the system and plumb the sump to my basement to make water changes and maintenance easier. The local professional owns Accent on Aquariums, and I would definitely recommend him to anybody in Central Ohio. With his help, I was able to upgrade the sump system and protein skimmer with used equipment at fair prices. I plan to use a phosban reactor for chemical filtration with chemi pure (which I've used for the past 4 years and has worked well), but I have been wondering if I could save a few bucks by mixing up my own combination of activated carbon and di resin.

The iPad app for this forum is great, and I'm looking forward to learning a lot more about the hobby.

Welcome to AA! I'm in the columbus area also. That company sounds really nice, I'll have to keep them in mind if I ever need anything like that!

Back
Top Bottom