New Member today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Intrepid One

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello All, stumbled across this site the other day while surfing on my itouch and then found it again while on the puter and thought that i would join.
We have been keeping fish for awhile now, sadly it is all freshwater at the moment, we still haven't taken the plunge into the salty side.

We have a few tanks i must admit, But i am gonna sell some off. I Promise! or that is what i told my wife.
I have a nice little stand with 2 10 gal tanks on it both have colonies of cherry red shrimp and both are planted. bottom tank also has a group of African Cichlid fry in it (Borleyi Kandango)
img_1016638_0_980d8775b02e23e31a430d1817967976.jpg

And we may also have a 67 gal tank 48x18x18, well actually we have 3 of them 2 have african cichlids (Acei Ngara, Rubens, Red Empress, Msobo sp. Deep) and the other is a planted tank w/ CO2 has neon's and yo-yo's rainbow shark and a angel and there is also a 29 gal tank with a group of red empress growing out

img_1016638_1_090173204266a72e734ddb9bc8f21792.jpg

And i also picked up the other day a 120 gal tank with a 30 gal sump for a steal $250, is 4x2x2 and is made from 1/2" glass, no sense posting a pic of that since it is sitting on my deck still, lol

Oh i almost forgot we have one more tank, It is a 6'x2'x2' 180 with a 80 gal sump . i run a mag 12 on it that gives me around 900 gph

img_1016638_2_26c1545c2a30d5cdb1b4ee72eda74f97.jpg

I know i know .... But anyway My name is Jason i go by Intrepid One on here and i have a addiction.
glad to be on here and hope i can get some good ideas from some of you and hope i will be able to help some out

Wow! You have some very impressive tanks, especially that last little one, the 180! :) Glad to you decided to join and welcome!

Holy jumpin.....:)

I think we need to start a support group...FTA...fish tanks anonymous. :D

That is quite the set-up and I agree, I like that "little" 180.

T

Welcome to AA! You have some great looking tanks! :)

Hi Intrepid. welcome to AA. are you ready for your 2 step rehabilitation.
step one: send me a tank
step two: repeat step 1
in no time you will be rehabilitated :clown: lol

Welcome to AA! You have some nice tanks there! You aren't the only one with the addiction though....AA is not a cure for this addiction either. :D

Dude, That is crazy. I am so jelous. You have some nice tanks. I want to make a cichlid tank again. I had a really nice 1 like a year ago. Sadly i had to get rid of it. If you sell dome tanks post what you can on this sight to sell, we all migh buy from you, especially some plants and stuff.

Welcome to AA

Back
Top Bottom