New to the aqua world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

M123

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone,

I currently have two fancy goldfish, a telescopic eye named Pinkie, and a black moor named, SS.

I never thought I would own fish I already have two dogs. Also I had the topical misconception that fish were useless pets, without personalities, until my friend needed help feeding his moms goldfish. His mom was gone for 3 months and he was never home, so the fish stayed at my house. When it was time to give them back, I didnt really want too, they really grew on me, I liked them a lot. His mom inherited the fish from a neighbor who left the country, so I thought she might consider giving them away but they grew on her too.

The next day I bought my own tiny goldfish. They are currently living in a 10 gallon tank, with plants, a filter,an air rock and a snail, that was once an egg on a plant I bought for the Aquarium. Its been about 5 months since I started and I am really happy with them. Pinkie is very friendly and I am able to feed him by hand, SS is much more shy, and likes to keep the distance.

I hope to learn more in keeping my fish healthy and happy as well as get help and advice when needed regarding any prblems I might encounter along the way or otherwise. Also, I promiss to share my experiance and information with others who might need it.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom