New To The Fish Thing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Paty

Aquarium Advice Regular
So, my name is Paty I'm a freshman at Southern Illinois University, and I'm studying nursing. The truth is that Karegg's story is actually my story. The goldfish were actually my Christmas gift, but he took care of them for me for quite awhile. In all honesty, he was much better at taking care of them than I was. He took the initiative to figure out how to properly take care of them, and encouraged me to do the same. So, now we have decided to get a 29g tank which we will start this summer. (We're too busy with the whole college thing to start it now) I love our new hobby, and I hope that you all will help make our first tank a success. : ) Glad to be here.

Hey, cool, some college roomate AA members. Welcome! We will be happy to help you w/ that 29 gal. Better not let your friends get too jealous though, or they'll be like a lot of my college freinds and start getting tanks of their own.

To this day I still have a Texas Cichlid, and tank, and everything else in that tank, I got from a frat bro who didn't want it anymore b/c he didn't feel like moving it. It's the pic in my avatar.

Anyway, welcome Paty and karegg! AA is really great b/c it allows you to try new things or get help when you need it. It's like a nice cushy blanket of confidence that allows you to know that no matter what happens, you'll be able to find out the best way to go about handling it.

Back
Top Bottom