new to this forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ichslayer

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello, I'm new to this forum but not to this hobby. I've kept freshwater tanks for close to a decade now. Love keeping cichlids but I also like planted aquariums too. This has led to some evictions of really cool fish over the years, but hey, that's how it goes. half of those evictions happened because i didn't do my homework and something sweet popped up at the lfs.
Had to break down my 55 gal. setup because we moved into a smaller place. My 20 long will be in effect before too long. I kept some of my gravel and java ferns cycling in my garage so startup will be a snap when the time comes.
Got a new 20 long tank to replace the one cycling in the garage because some of the silicone looks sketchy. Gotta apply some window tint backing (hopefully today) to the new tank, get things transferred into the living room using my spare ten gal. and my buckets which i lovingly refer to as the bucket brigade. I've moved around a bit and have gotten really good at moving my tank(s) and fish.
I will be keeping a few apistogramma caucatoides (excuse spelling) and I'm really looking forward to having this hobby out of the garage and into the living room.

Hello, I'm new to this forum but not to this hobby. I've kept freshwater tanks for close to a decade now. Love keeping cichlids but I also like planted aquariums too. This has led to some evictions of really cool fish over the years, but hey, that's how it goes. half of those evictions happened because i didn't do my homework and something sweet popped up at the lfs.
Had to break down my 55 gal. setup because we moved into a smaller place. My 20 long will be in effect before too long. I kept some of my gravel and java ferns cycling in my garage so startup will be a snap when the time comes.
Got a new 20 long tank to replace the one cycling in the garage because some of the silicone looks sketchy. Gotta apply some window tint backing (hopefully today) to the new tank, get things transferred into the living room using my spare ten gal. and my buckets which i lovingly refer to as the bucket brigade. I've moved around a bit and have gotten really good at moving my tank(s) and fish.
I will be keeping a few apistogramma caucatoides (excuse spelling) and I'm really looking forward to having this hobby out of the garage and into the living room.

Welcome to AA! :welcome: I hope everyone here helps out with anything you need! Good luck getting that hobby inside!

got window tint backing applied, now I'm waiting for special isobar power strip to arrive for my home entertainment center. It is supposed to arrive today! Awesome because I only ordered it yesterday! Newegg is awesome! This will make things a lot better in living room. Less of a cord clutter.

Back
Top Bottom