Newbie to site wanted to say hi y'all

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Scubaboy21

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have been using this forum for a while just never joined but its about time to reach out with both my own questions and maybe by now can offer some of my experiences. I have always had a freshwater aquarium as long as i can remember but after my brother and i took up diving my desire for a saltwater aquarium took hold. To have a little reef right in the living room, wow right. However life happens, money does more going than coming and it never seemed a good time to start. Last June my wife caved and told me that for my birthday i could start a small saltwater aquarium, she however failed to define small. I currently have a 65 gal built in to the corner of my living room where we had built a room off a nook for our dogs. The room is 7'x7' it is no longer a dog room now a fish room i currently have a hole cut and am building in my second 65 gal on the wall perpendicular to the first tank which is in the nook part that will have wrap around seating across from it (will make nice viewing area and a quiet place to relax). My 40 gal Seahorse tank is going adjacent to my FOWLR tank again built in. The room is a nice place to hide equipment and unparalleled access to the tanks for maintenance. After 11 year of marriage my wife should have known to set stricter parameters but she enjoys them all as much as I do and doesn't complain much.;) I am looking forward to sharing in the this hobby with you guys and gals alike.

Back
Top Bottom