PG26 Intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PG26

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey y'all,

I'm PG and I am 4 months into my 55 gallon freshwater tank. My friend gave it to me after moving to Europe and I have been hooked since! From the decor to my beautiful tropical fish and even to unfortunate "ich" I have researched and learned a lot. With the time I have put in I also know I am no where near "Expert" on fresh water. This is why I joined the site to gain even more knowledge from this community. As of now I am ich free and own 10 fairly aggressive fish. 1 Pleco/ 4 African Cichlids/ 1 Five star General/ 1 Leporinus/ 1 Oscar/ 2 South American Cichlids (1 Bleeding Heart Convict/ 1 "Geo" I dont know it's type).

I live in the Bay Area with great Cali weather and take great care of my fish. I feed them pellets, shrimp, and guppies. Clean the tank every 2 weeks. I moved a month ago and took my fish on a 5 1/2 hour drive and only lost one fish! I was thrilled. I would like to get more but want a larger tank.

So...does anyone know where I can pick up a larger and cheap tank for my fish? Anyone in the business of trading for a 55 gallon tank? What kind of fish is my South American "Geo"?

Great to be here...and happy to learn more!

Thanks
PG26

:welcome: to AA :)
the only advice or opinion i can give you is that not all those fish can go together. Youll need to get a bigger and couple more tanks. Just my opinion if you need some more help start a thread in the freshwater section and people will be happy to help out.

Back
Top Bottom