Twoapennything - Mom to the male goldfish named Lady - has fallen into your midst!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Psst, emo and goth are 2 different things. As is steampunk. I'm a reformed goth, meaning because of work I can not let my true black colors flow and can't dye my hair or paint my nails or wear my favorite clothing.

Oh, believe me, I know the difference - I just thought it was silly/amusing. I love steampunk - in fact, I'm thinking of making the tank a steampunk tank, and I'm trying to figure out if there is a way I can get specific types of decor between the black background and the glass without it looking amateurish.

What you call a reformed goth I call a stealth or closet goth, heh! Can't let the true color (because there is only one color: BLACK) out, but our black little hearts are beating away. Surprisingly, my employer is quite tolerant of tats, earrings, piercings, and some bold but appropriate hair coloring (on women). Oh, and we can also keep bettas at the office, so props for that.

Back
Top Bottom