All this talk about the 'sump'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well. its like those commercials when you wish you had that overflow when you hav 50 gallons of water on your floor :). i dont have any drains for another 40 feet or so. so its pretty hard. but i have faith in the system :). it will work and i will make it work!

I have seen overflows that go to a drain, water change systems mainly, that use a holding tank an a sump-pump to get the water to the drain..
by the way they make a battery backed up sump-pump for the extra parinoid its called an aceinthehole.. mainly for basements..

I don't mind at all....I enjoy reading stuff like this.....I think you've all more then answered my questions....Thanks!! :D

Oh and congrats on your way to 1000 posts greenmagi.....and you did it in 6 weeks!!! That has to be some kind of record.

Andos99 said:
Oh and congrats on your way to 1000 posts greenmagi.....and you did it in 6 weeks!!! That has to be some kind of record.

Thank you, Thank you! I have no idea if it comes close to some kind of record though.. I would have to ask..LOL

The funny thing is I dont think ive made more than 10-15 posts in the lounge... I think thats were most people post at anyway..

Back
Top Bottom