Aquaone Aquagrande 120

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bjtaylor

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I had a look at this tank in store and cannot figure out if there is an part on the top that opens to allow access for feeding. It seems the lighting module covers the whole front and would need to be lifted or moved each time. Am I missing something or does it just not open?

Ok does it come with different hoods depending where you purchase
It? It doesnt have the normal hood that the smaller tanks do with the door thing. It's just one big lighting module, hard to explain

Aqua grande 120 (4ft'r)

Hey it does have a place to feed but you'd never pick it on the top of the filter there are 4-6 lids depending on 4-6ft but on the last one the return is under I just feed them through that it but I see what you mean the newer model had the flaps not the original one hope this helps

I had a look at this tank in store and cannot figure out if there is an part on the top that opens to allow access for feeding. It seems the lighting module covers the whole front and would need to be lifted or moved each time. Am I missing something or does it just not open?

Back
Top Bottom