Aquarium ornaments Opinions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dade21

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
What are the community views on ornaments that use an air pump. (Treasure chests that open and Close, floating ship wrecks etc etc. I thought they were cool as a kid and actually had them in my tank. Do they cause stress to the fish?

@Tmaier
I love it! Nothing to apologize for... being fantastic is no crime :cool:
We all need a little Disney nerd in us, that's what makes the world a beautiful place. Even the snail is trying to channel its inner Disney :lol:

I have an old pirate skeleton that lifts his booze jug on the bubble. I'd use it if I had enough room for an air pump. I've also used kids toys etc

@Tmaier

I love it! Nothing to apologize for... being fantastic is no crime :cool:

We all need a little Disney nerd in us, that's what makes the world a beautiful place. Even the snail is trying to channel its inner Disney :lol:

That whole room is my nerd/geek/5 yr old inner child room. IMG_8929.jpg

I saw this at PerSmart today. It is about 30" long. I kinda wanted to get it. It looked really cool......then I saw the price......$80. [emoji15]

Attachments

• 2B64AEA7-4BDA-4A6E-BE9C-6D3108F35D53-41848-000018CA326DFB99.jpeg
    2B64AEA7-4BDA-4A6E-BE9C-6D3108F35D53-41848-000018CA326DFB99.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 70
I saw this at PerSmart today. It is about 30" long. I kinda wanted to get it. It looked really cool......then I saw the price......$80. [emoji15]

I bought that for my 90! I really liked the look, but alas, my acrylic tank's openings weren't big enough. I had to return it. It did fit in the 36-inch-wide 65-gallon, but did't look as good as it did in the 48-inch width...

I **** near bought a 75! :lol:

It's your aquarium. Put in it what you like. I have had a galleon-type ship and a pirate-type ship. I happen to like a sunken ship in the bottom. Though I have a freshwater tank, I want it to look like ocean.

I'm getting ready to upgrade my tank. Where was the ship pictured earlier found?

Back
Top Bottom